Pages

Sunday, 27 October 2013

Miracle Church October 27,2013 - Pastor Shravan and Sandhya


Miracle Church October 27, 2013

COME UNTO ME SAYS THE LORD


Matthew 11:28-30, “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy-laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.

John 6:37, “All those whom the Father gives to me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.

John 6:39, “And this is the will of the Him who sent me, that of all those whom He has given to me I should lose none but raise him up at the last day. For this is the will of my Father: that everyone who beholds the Son and believes on Him should have eternal life; and I will raise Him up at the last day.”

John 7:38, “He that believeth on m, as the Scripture has said, Out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.”

John 4:4-10, In a city of Samaria called Sychar, Jesus was weary; He  sat by a well at noon. A woman came to draw water and He asked her for a drink of water. She was surprised because she is a Samaritan and a woman. Christ says “If you knew the gift of God, and who it is that says to you, Give me a drink, you would have asked him, and he would have given thee living water.”

Pastor Shravan Kumar Interpreting

Jesus is God’s gift to us. We can ask Him for living water.

John 4:11-14, “Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, nor must I come all the way here to draw water.”

John 4:23, “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for such does the Father seek to be His worshippers.”

And she said, “I know that when Messiah comes (he who is called Christ) he will teach us all things.”

Jesus said to her, “I who speak to you am He.” He said, I AM (Jehovan God), The One who is speaking to you.

Isaiah 12:3 “Therefore with joy shall you draw water out of the wells of salvation.”

How do we receive the Holy Spirit?

Galatians 3:1-9: Through the hearing of faith: The preaching of the Cross. Genesis 15:1-6, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness.” He believed God’s Promise.

Romans 3:21-26, “Through faith in His Blood” we receive.

John 2:16-17, For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but that the world through Him might be saved.

Acts 16:30-34, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved.”

John 10:1-5, 27-29, Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He will not let us be lost. We are His lambs.

Revelation 21:5-8 “the Alpha and the Omega, beginning and end, who sits on the throne, will give us water from the springs of life without cost.” For HE paid the price on Calvary.

Revelation 22:1-5, John saw “the river of the water of life” – We receive this river of the Holy Spirit when we receive Jesus.

                                                                                                                  Sandhya Teaching

Revelation 22:17, The Spirit and the Bride say COME: “Let him who is thirsty come and drink freely.”

Matthew 11;18-30. Come unto Me, all ye who labor and are heavy laden and I will refresh you . . .

With Loving, Living Water.            
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment