Dear Friends,
First of all, I praise God for the opportunity of being invited by the municipal office of B Savaram village to be a guest for our sixty-seventh Independence Day celebration.
I was in the ministry for the past thirty years. This is the first time a pastor is being invited by the local office. I went with my friend Steve Heintz, who greeted the people, and I offered prayer for the nation. This is the first time a Christian prayer is offered in the premises of the municipal office!!
Pastor Sharath
First of all, I praise God for the opportunity of being invited by the municipal office of B Savaram village to be a guest for our sixty-seventh Independence Day celebration.
I was in the ministry for the past thirty years. This is the first time a pastor is being invited by the local office. I went with my friend Steve Heintz, who greeted the people, and I offered prayer for the nation. This is the first time a Christian prayer is offered in the premises of the municipal office!!
Pastor Sharath
No comments:
Post a Comment